WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,303 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, helping a friend out with this one below, G-7300 module 2534.

It has "died" and you'll note the triangular indicator blinking in upper left. I'm guessing a battery replacement might do the trick?

I'm going to open it up and give it a good clean, but resin rot has set in, could be dangerous. This watch has seen some serious action. I've never seen such pock marks on a crystal.

Thanks

·
Registered
361 Posts
put into sunlight to recharge the battery that will do

·
Registered
29,512 Posts
put into sunlight to recharge the battery that will do
I think there's enough light in the room the photo was taken to bring up the display... ;-)

·
Registered
420 Posts
Hello
i have a g2800, wich i guess has the same module as this one you are showing. Had a solar battery problem with it and just had it replaced for a regular one. 'Course it's not solar powered anymore but kept it's power saving function. BTW this new battery was replaced in 2002 and is still running.

·
Registered
361 Posts
I think there's enough light in the room the photo was taken to bring up the display... ;-)
wrong!!! Even in sunlight it may take several mnts or hours to bring up the display because the batt is very discharged

·
Registered
29,512 Posts
I might be wrong (it happened once in 1975, so it could always happen again), but I'd very much rather you didn't shout at me like that. ;-)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts