1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts

·
Registered
29,512 Posts
was just about to type this
It's a medical wonder that watches induce this so often. And the amount of coffee that gets spilt on keyboards is almost beyond belief. :)

·
Registered
13,980 Posts
Not that the G-8100 was ever a conservatively styled model - but I never could have imagined that it's possible to mess it up so completely o|o|. Casio seems to go a little over the top lately when it comes to colors. Seems like someone in the developing departement said after all the MIRB and MIMB series: 'all that stealthy black got me real depressed - let's do only colorful models from now on!' :-d:-d (with a few exceptions of course, like the GA-100-1A1).

Greetings, Sedi :)

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
I'd rock the black and orange model.

·
Registered
7,035 Posts
Not that the G-8100 was ever a conservatively styled model - but I never could have imagined that it's possible to mess it up so completely o|o|. Casio seems to go a little over the top lately when it comes to colors. Seems like someone in the developing departement said after all the MIRB and MIMB series: 'all that stealthy black got me real depressed - let's do only colorful models from now on!' :-d:-d (with a few exceptions of course, like the GA-100-1A1.

Greetings, Sedi :)

Casio has made mistakes before. I have to think that some of the new colors will not reach there sales goals. :roll::roll:

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
Maybe in Japan these colors are perceived as cool and stylish or metrosexual ? I have no other explanations for THIS

1 - 19 of 19 Posts