WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What color is the light on the G-9000MX-8 Mudman? I cant seem to find a specific answer. Some pictures look like orange, some, like blue. Videos of the G-9000 MIRO show a blue light, but they are somewhat different watches. Can anyone help me out?:-s:-s:-s

·
Registered
204 Posts
What color is the light on the G-9000MX-8 Mudman? I cant seem to find a specific answer. Some pictures look like orange, some, like blue. Videos of the G-9000 MIRO show a blue light, but they are somewhat different watches. Can anyone help me out?:-s:-s:-s
Orange backlight for sure. Same thing happen to me with other g shocks, my Eminem 6900 backlight its GREEN, but i saw same model with blue backlight???????

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Darn, orange backlight is a bummer...do you own one, shockerman?

·
Registered
204 Posts

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
shockerman, is the light bright? Brighter than a green/blue one?

·
Registered
4,055 Posts
Worth the price of admission ....

Keep in mind on these Mudman models the buttons can be hard to press... just use the tip of your fingernail and you'll get used to it!

·
Registered
204 Posts
shockerman, is the light bright? Brighter than a green/blue one?
Not at all, same bright as green or blue, dual illuminator looks great indeed.

·
Registered
2,097 Posts
Worth the price of admission ....

Keep in mind on these Mudman models the buttons can be hard to press... just use the tip of your fingernail and you'll get used to it!

That is SICK

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Haha straight up.

·
Registered
2,097 Posts
I've never had a problem with the buttons on any of the mudmen, but that's probably because I'm a grown man and not a little girl.
Just spat some lunch out.

Dobber u are my hero for today.

Sent via Tapatalk

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
So is this a bright light? How is the LCD during the day, very legible?

·
Registered
4,055 Posts
It's a crisp display, easy to read in many lighting conditions. The light makes it even better since it illuminates the text around the bezel.

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
It's a crisp display, easy to read in many lighting conditions. The light makes it even better since it illuminates the text around the bezel.
Which is a better choice, the d-9000mx-8, or the gdf-100-1b?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts