WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
29,512 Posts
dude, everytime i see ur sig, u have less and less watches.
wats going on, prof? :think:

another G went missing?
Yup, down to two Gs now. :)

I have answered this question elsewhere, but I want to have fewer watches so that the ones I have get worn more often. Having twelve watches meant that each of them only got worn for four or five weeks a year. Didn't seem right.

I'm going to have five that I consider the 'top five', and then a maximum of two more effectively on trial to see if they can replace one of the 'five'.

I need to sell at least one more of my current collection because I have a purchase in mind.

I need a framework to retain some control over my watch-lust. ;-)

·
Registered
3,046 Posts
I'd love to have these three G-Shock figures. I wonder if these will ever show up on ebay (and shudder at the possible cost).

I'm going to have five that I consider the 'top five', and then a maximum of two more effectively on trial to see if they can replace one of the 'five'.

I need to sell at least one more of my current collection...

Tribe you're way more disciplined than me. I take my hat off to you. :)

·
Registered
6,361 Posts
Yup, down to two Gs now. :)

I have answered this question elsewhere, but I want to have fewer watches so that the ones I have get worn more often. Having twelve watches meant that each of them only got worn for four or five weeks a year. Didn't seem right.

I need to sell at least one more of my current collection because I have a purchase in mind.

I need a framework to retain some control over my watch-lust. ;-)

wise move, that way u can afford to try out other watches.
might have to try that strategy someday. :-!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts