WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
41 - 60 of 94 Posts

·
Registered
563 Posts
Discussion Starter · #44 ·
I can't read most of the document, but it mentions the GST-B400 at some point, I wonder if it's the same module?
Yes, it is the same module, so it is "piggybacking" on the GST-B400 approval.

The appearance and model # has changed, which is why they need to submit for new approval.

4. The differences between the series of applications and the original case in this test report are listed in the following table, and the rest are the same as the original case:

Except for the following differences, the other RF radio frequency characteristics are exactly the same:
1. Additional report series model: GST-B500, the difference from the original model is the model name
And appearance design is different
Because the changed part does not affect the RF characteristics, only re-verify the electric field strength Below
1GHz test.

·
Registered
563 Posts
Discussion Starter · #47 ·
There is rumored to be a new Casioak, GAE-2100. What does the E stand for? I don't know.
In the high-res pictures (which I don't share) there is something unusual about the indices.
Watch Analog watch Silver Watch accessory Clock

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
well, DWE-5600 meaning: carbon cored, reinforced case, no screws bezel, extra straps
same thing could be applied for the GAE-2100

Reactions: wrsmith

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
GC stands for "Grey Camouflage" or "Ghost Camouflage" if they want to get fancy.
cool
mark wahlberg in the 2007 movie Shooter wearing Under Armour at the end of the movie needs that DW5600GC-7

·
Premium Member
5,270 Posts
Anybody know of, or have thoughts on, likelihood of a Frogman digital release next year or near future?

Im not really interested in the analog version and if I’m not mistaken the digital version is due for a refresh. Any thoughts on this?

This new MudMaster (cream version) is on my radar, as is a digital Frogman. Would be a little annoyed to buy the latter and then have a new release soon after.

·
Registered
218 Posts
Anybody know of, or have thoughts on, likelihood of a Frogman digital release next year or near future?

Im not really interested in the analog version and if I’m not mistaken the digital version is due for a refresh. Any thoughts on this?

This new MudMaster (cream version) is on my radar, as is a digital Frogman. Would be a little annoyed to buy the latter and then have a new release soon after.
I'm very eager to know that as well!

·
Registered
544 Posts
I saw MTG-B2000XMG today, it has a rainbow-ish color theme, with lots of orange, blue, pink in the dial. The bezel also has many colors in a wavy striped pattern. Those who like crazy colors will enjoy it (y)
Do you have any pictures

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

41 - 60 of 94 Posts