WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
81 - 94 of 94 Posts

Registered
Interesting. I kind of assumed they'd eventually stop pumping out mtg-b1000s once they started making 2000s.
you know theres no rhyme or reason to what models casio decides to keep! haha 馃槀 logical thinking tho, could be a couple reasons, the b1 is still selling well; the b1 lends itself better to the colours theyve chosen, or more likely the b1 is cheaper to make/modify than the b2.
the real moral of the story is, newer or consecutive models dont necessarily mean replacement model and just cos it has a sequential number doesnt mean its a sequential model.

Registered
Casio G-Shock DW-5600MS (on DW-5600E bezel and GW-5000 band)
you know theres no rhyme or reason to what models casio decides to keep! haha 馃槀 logical thinking tho, could be a couple reasons, the b1 is still selling well; the b1 lends itself better to the colours theyve chosen, or more likely the b1 is cheaper to make/modify than the b2.
the real moral of the story is, newer or consecutive models dont necessarily mean replacement model and just cos it has a sequential number doesnt mean its a sequential model.
You're right about that.

I don't know the reason why Casio still produces the GWF-1000 Frogman, for instance. That model was introduced way back in 2009. It's successor, the D1000 Frogman, has already been introduced. Not to mention, there's also the Analog Frogman. They haven't even made a "U" version for it.

Same with the GW-6900 that still uses the same module back in 2009 too.

Registered

Premium Member
Oooo, a snow-camo square. That could make me feel like Richard Burton in Where Eagles Dare :ROFLMAO:!
Broadsword calling Danny Boy.
What the hell. A hole is a hole is a hole
You have the right to know nothing.

Registered
Oooo, a snow-camo square. That could make me feel like Richard Burton in Where Eagles Dare :ROFLMAO:!
It's snowing outside the rambling sounds
Of engines roar in the night
The mission is near the confident men
are waiting to drop from the sky.

The blizzard goes on but still they must fly
No one should go where eagles dare

Registered
went up as preorder on the aussie site at the start of the week. $2500AU = ~$1850US 馃槵
US$1650 + GST = $1815 - not so far off the mark when you include applicable taxes.

81 - 94 of 94 Posts