WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
101 - 120 of 145 Posts

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
Just checked it out, $ tag looks steep lol.
Well, it is an MR-G with a new module (full features unknown) and a Cobarion bezel.

·
Registered
201 Posts
cool
mark wahlberg in the 2007 movie Shooter wearing Under Armour at the end of the movie needs that DW5600GC-7
Immediately knew what scene you referenced, like the movie and the watch.

There are a whole bunch of models coming with this GC color theme - white with grey stippling. Who can guess what GC stands for?
"Grunge Camouflage"

·
Registered
164 Posts
The next B5000 model which comes out is:
GMW-B5000MB-1

I don't have details yet, but likely an early 2022 model. MB has been used in the past for "matte black"
I do hope there’s more to It than matte black. Already quite a few black metal squares (counting the already matte black TB and TVA). The new MRG is also coming in black!

Thanks as usual for the info.

·
Registered
597 Posts
Discussion Starter · #116 ·
I do hope there’s more to It than matte black. Already quite a few black metal squares (counting the already matte black TB and TVA). The new MRG is also coming in black!

Thanks as usual for the info.
Currently I have no details, therefore MB could refer to anything. I welcome some guesses. But in the recent history it has been used for stealthy matte black (or military black) watches.

·
Premium Member
448 Posts
Currently I have no details, therefore MB could refer to anything. I welcome some guesses. But in the recent history it has been used for stealthy matte black (or military black) watches.
Thanks for the information, hopefully it has positive STN and matchin matte black bracelet👍

101 - 120 of 145 Posts