WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

G-shock / Army / Military Pictures

52K views 31 replies 18 participants last post by  ADAN 
#1 ·
Hello there fellow WUS's :-!

I'm looking for pictures of G-shocks in action (military/army etc.)
If anyone has some, please share :)

I need them when putting together a present for my nephew.

#14 ·
While the 7710s have "dual" CDTs you really cannot have two running together. They run serially not in parallel. To me this isn't as much a dual CDT as the Mudman 9000s dual cronos are.

#15 ·
They do, but that's why I find them useful, eg exercise - rest repeats. Incidentally, you can effectively have 2 countdowns running parallel on the DW56RT and the G056 polygons, by using one of the preset CDT's and one of the interval timers. Not a perfect solution due to the presets being a bit limiting, and only up to 60 minutes, but it's there.

#16 ·
Is there an anti firearm display rule in effect? The first run of pictures has handguns edited out, but not rifles. You can PM me if this has been discussed before.

#17 ·
I don't know the rules on that in depth, but I believe showing weapons in posts just for effect isn't allowed. I'm not sure if those handguns really needed to be edited out or not, that's just how I found them.

#18 ·
Hi Alathea,

The pictures shown are from two time periods. In the past all photo's with fire arms were not allowed. Since G-Shock's and military watches are worn by active soldiers, Tribe, the military watch forum moderators and I asked for a change in rule and guideline #5.

There is an exception for pictures of a documentary nature which illustrate the actual use of watches, and which are in keeping with the general theme of the forum in which they are posted.
The second picture was posted before this addition was made.

Cheers,

Sjors

#23 ·

#24 ·

#25 ·

#26 ·

#30 ·

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.