WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
6,361 Posts
finally, first time seeing Sjors in action. the battery clip removal session is very helpful indeed.

are u gonna sticky it to the 'How-to' as well?

great tutorial.

next, someone should do a video clip of the dyeing procedure !!!

·
Moderator G-Shock Forum
21,582 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
are u gonna sticky it to the 'How-to' as well?
Well, I was intend to do that. Indeed the unclipping of the battery was the main reason I guess. A movie probably tells more than 1000 words I guess and a photo is not enough. There is not much activity on the labs now, so I had a few hours time to figure out how to make such a movie. Glad my "Stage Tomatoe" is has woken up again.

Cheers,

Sjors

·
Registered
3,639 Posts
Sjors, Very Coolb-) Thank You!!!!!!!!:-!
Regards Sonny

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
Yay! at last I get to see my Hero Sjors (but only his hands but that is better than nothing) and also I get to hear how his name is said, silent S - now I know. :-!

Thanks Sjors, great educational clip. I never knew that it was a speaker on the caseback, amazing!!!

:-!:-!:-!

·
Registered
4,619 Posts
Brilliant. :-!

·
Registered
1,835 Posts
Yes, absolutely brillant Sjors!!!!!!!!!!:-!:-!:-!

Your English is excellent and well understood.:)

Thank-you buddy!!!!

:thanks:thanks:thanks:thanks:thanks:thanks:thanks

·
Registered
6,892 Posts
So cool to hear your voice and accent! Yes, as GB2G said, nice to also know the "S" is silent.

Great video! I like how you picked that model to show as it's more diffulcult to get to the battery :-!.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Excellent tutorial! Great effort you've taken to explain the procedures as well!:-d

Thanks Sjors!:thanks

·
Registered
2,371 Posts
Sjors buddy thank you soooo much for the highly-educational video!!!!|>|>|>:-!:-!:-!

I absolutely have no plans of having the batteries of my units changed by some bum other than myself..:-d

Now thanks to you, I finally have the knowledge needed in changing the batteries on my own!!;-)|>:-!

A million thanks my friend...;-)

and don't worry, your english is Aok by theway!|>:-!;-)

thanks again for your wonderful tutorial!b-)

·
Registered
4,569 Posts
Wow!

Very thorough and detailed battery change How To, Sjors. :thanks

But for me the really best was to hear you for the first time. :-!

(And don't worry, not a problem at all to understand you). |>

·
Moderator G-Shock Forum
21,582 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks for making this Sjors. :-! This will help out a lot of people.

It's nice to see the expert at work. You must have changed more G-Shock batteries than anyone else. :)
Hi Riley,

I'l try to make a photo of one of my dead battery boxes once. I must have changed between 150 and 200 G-Shock batteries by now.

Cheers,

Sjors

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
Thank you Sjors. :-! Your tutorial will come in handy as I know I will have a number of battery changes to do once my next batch of watches arrives. I haven't actually done a battery change on any of my G's yet. Only on an older Casio digital.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Very Good Sjors !!!! and your English is Fine !!! and so is the movie! If I would have known it could be done so fast. I would have mailed you all my g-shocks.... regards my friend Jim

1 - 20 of 39 Posts