WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
37,143 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just a quick pic of all the special G-Shock publications from Japan I've collected so far. There are others but the coverage of both new and vintage G-Shocks in these particular issues is excellent. It's a real shame they don't make the effort to publish English versions.

IMG_8492.JPG

There's really only one more I'd like to add to the collection, the "2011 G-Shock Perfect Bible"...

GSB2011.jpg

:)

·
Moderator G-Shock Forum
21,568 Posts
Hi DJ,

I think you got all the new publications (Since the 2007 G-Shock Perfect Book).

In my opinion the first (with the 5 Eyes) is the best. At that time valuable information. Now you can find out more per model on GPS. Still great to have hard copy.

You got to find that little blue mook too (I believe it's called Green Arrow Graffiti).

Cheers,

Sjors

Sent using Tapatalk!

·
Registered
37,143 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hey Sjors. Yeah, that one's a goodie too. A small but very comprehensive reference guide for classic models.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Just a quick pic of all the special G-Shock publications from Japan I've collected so far. There are others but the coverage of both new and vintage G-Shocks in these particular issues is excellent. It's a real shame they don't make the effort to publish English versions.

View attachment 809184

There's really only one more I'd like to add to the collection, the "2011 G-Shock Perfect Bible"...

View attachment 809185

:)
Thats so cool,where did you buy them?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts