WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

WHAT KIND OF COLLECTOR ARE YOU

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
I wouldnt say I am a collector but I am head hunting for limiteds but I also love alot of normal ones. I promise that in a year I will have around 10 G's right now I have 1 with 1 coming but I have 2 more lined up so I am getting there. Good Poll!|>

·
Registered
936 Posts
I should qualify my Mr Old Faithful response by saying that I have a select list of about 6 models of G that I would be quite happy with, although given enough disposable income I would probably mutate into a Mr Full-On

·
Registered
4,480 Posts
All my G's and ProTrek has been relegated to the bashem category. :) Not that I purposefully bash them every chance that I get, but they are my standard watch to wear for outdoor activities and household chores. And for those purposes, the G does it's job well. :-!

·
Registered
774 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
All my G's and ProTrek has been relegated to the bashem category. :) Not that I purposefully bash them every chance that I get, but they are my standard watch to wear for outdoor activities and household chores. And for those purposes, the G does it's job well. :-!
here here mine all get the crap bashed out of them:-!

L

·
0 Posts
Gotta go with the fussy option. I currently have 3 models, the GW1210, GW5600, and the MRG100 (this one is probably my favorite, even though it runs on conventional battery and has no special features at all.) Have owned at least one version of the majority of models at one point or another so far. The biggest loser/disappointment: the new mudman.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts