WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Gave it shot. Worked brilliantly. So brilliantly in fact, that I paired up all 3 of my bluetooth 5600s over the weekend. All 3 synced successfully and faultlessly.

As the watches were at home and the phone was with me today, we missed the 12:30 connection attempt. So I waited and checked for the 18:30 connection. All 3 watches failed to sync. :-x

Watches reset to factory, app uninstalled. Happy to rely solely on MB6. :-!
Thats unfortunate. Thanks for the feedback.

I would have loved to be able to fall back on MB6, but alas, there is no such thing is Africa.

I am happy to report my G-shock app is still behaving for the most part.

·
Registered
2,047 Posts
Thats unfortunate. Thanks for the feedback.

I would have loved to be able to fall back on MB6, but alas, there is no such thing is Africa.

I am happy to report my G-shock app is still behaving for the most part.
I so wanted this to work as I do like the idea in principal. However, as I’ve struggled with it previously, I think I’ve devoted enough time to it and will call it quits with the app.

Pity you can’t experience MB6 where you are. Put simply, for me anyway, MB6 JUST WORKS.|>

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
I so wanted this to work as I do like the idea in principal. However, as I’ve struggled with it previously, I think I’ve devoted enough time to it and will call it quits with the app.

Pity you can’t experience MB6 where you are. Put simply, for me anyway, MB6 JUST WORKS.|>
I love the idea of MB6, even though I've never experienced it. A concern with Bluetooth is support in future.

MB6 is simple and a lot of devices support it all over the world. With Bluetooth and the evolution of mobile devices there is no guarantee that our fancy watches will be supported. Will the app be around and supported on Android 5 years from now? What about 10 years from now? I still have most of my watches, including the first quartz digital I had in primary school. How useful will my Bluetooth watch of today be in another four decades?

But that is a problem for future me. For now I'm really enjoying this watch.

·
Registered
116 Posts
I love the idea of MB6, even though I've never experienced it. A concern with Bluetooth is support in future.

MB6 is simple and a lot of devices support it all over the world. With Bluetooth and the evolution of mobile devices there is no guarantee that our fancy watches will be supported. Will the app be around and supported on Android 5 years from now? What about 10 years from now? I still have most of my watches, including the first quartz digital I had in primary school. How useful will my Bluetooth watch of today be in another four decades?

Even if Bluetooth didn't work couldn't you just set the watch manually in the future?

·
Registered
116 Posts

Even if Bluetooth didn't work couldn't you just set the watch manually in the future?

·
Registered
1 Posts
21 - 26 of 26 Posts