WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Most of us on this forum have multiple G Shocks and other watches. I was wondering where do you guys out all yours?? I have been trying to figure out what to do with my growing collection. Right now I just sit them all together on a jewelry box, but I'd like something nicer to have them out away or displayed safe and sound. I worry about them scratching and running against each other. Plus it's really just inconvenient. So what do you guys do?? I've been thinking about building something (I am by no means a carpenter).

HELP!!! I've been G-Shocked!

·
Registered
391 Posts
Pelican 1400. If you have more than 9, go for bigger.

Reactions: Nodogsleep and nnbz

·
Registered
1,668 Posts
I currently use cheap plastic compartment boxes from Walmart.
I have a couple 3 drawer stackable plastic cases from Walmart I keep my other watches in, but they aren't really suited for G-Shocks. I got some black felt and cut it to line the bottom of the drawers so the watches are cushioned and the case looks a little nicer.

I'll have to look into one like that.

·
Registered
146 Posts
I have 4 cases , like this

You can find it on ebay. Do not buy very cheap models as quality can be low. Mine is rather decent quality and cost around 35 USD each

However, I must say that now, it is not so convenient ,as quantity of watches growing up. I'm seriously considering possibility of buying small cabinet for watches, which can contain 60-100 pcs (same small rotating display cabinets like in offficial Casio shops). However so far I did not found any. If somebody can help me with advice or have one, I would be very grateful...

·
Registered
3,679 Posts
I am against all boxes, hang them on a tree or on the wall or something LOLz

·
Sinn Moderator
9,697 Posts
All of my G-Shocks (down to 5 now) are atomic and solar. I decided I needed to find a way to keep them all charged and in sync with U.S. atomic clock.

Those here on the forum for a while have seen my very expensive custom watch hanger :). I took a coat hanger, covered it with pipe insulation and black duct tape and hang it in a western facing window with my G-Shocks mounted. Hanging the watches in a western facing window gives them the afternoon sun for charging and overnight they sync with the atomic clock in Colorado.

I highly recommend my watch hanger to all atomic/solar G-Shock owners! :-! Cheers, Bill P.

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
Well... I believe, I've showed my G-Shock storage option already...

sam_4674zdyiq.jpg

Reactions: pocky

·
Registered
877 Posts
I have a couple of pelican cases and a couple of collectowers. The collectowers I like allot, but they are hard to come by stateside, got mine from a fellow WUSer on the sales forum, and I'm always on the look out for more

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1388015439.828822.jpg

Reactions: Jackal211
1 - 11 of 11 Posts