WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys.
Sorry if this is the wrong place to ask that. If its wrong, please move the thread.
So, I have found this brutally broken DW8400 in a thrift store and with that super cheap price tag I just took it. But after searching around I really cant find one that is really like this one. Mine has blue light, 200m writing, not 20bar and that "made in Malaysia" with that little "Y" under it is even more suspicious. So, any help will be appreciated and if also somebody knows or have a bezel for this model. I cant find bezel online.

Light Automotive fog light Automotive lighting Auto part Headlamp

Analog watch Watch accessory Watch Fashion accessory Metal

This is a picture of the case and how bad it was. It was really just breaking like a cookie. I guess it was worn 10+ years or maybe a lot of sun.

I am very sorry to share it like that, but I cant upload a video in the tread and I only made a video before completly destroying it. Please, take a look at it.
This vid here

·
Registered
3,410 Posts
The light button makes me think it's some other model than an 8400. Likely be more knowledgeable G people chiming in soon.

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
It looks like an old mudman. People tend to avoid these as you can't get replacement bezels for them anymore.
Pic from eBay.
Just search 'vintage mudman'
Sent from my MI MAX using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
4,757 Posts
It looks like an old mudman. People tend to avoid these as you can't get replacement bezels for them anymore.
Pic from eBay.
Just search 'vintage mudman'
Sent from my MI MAX using Tapatalk
Yep, as above.

It will be nigh impossible to get a bezel for it as they are long discontinued by Casio.

No other model has the same bezel so you'll be stuck either with it as it is, or trying to find another model for parts, which will probably also be very difficult as they don't appear too often, and you'll most likely pay a lot for it even if you do find one.

Sent from my P027 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Just for info, that light button was covered. That here is what is under it.
So, I found out too late that they are discontinued and I was hoping that maybe somebody will want only the inside of it. The strap is fine and the module, just the bezel is missing.
When I got enough posts I will post it for sale. Hope someone is looking for exactly that. Thanks to all :)

·
Registered
3,410 Posts
I'd do a big clean-up on it and wear it as is (without those lug screws). PM me if you want to sell.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts