WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,869 Posts
Are those savings off marked or mrp price? As they tend to be mrp on the shelves of G-shock East these should still normal beat online prices guess.

·
Registered
41 Posts
I managed to get down there today. I looked at the Lightning Yellow GW-M5630, but didn't buy one as I felt it looked a bit small - which is odd, as I have a regular 5600 that looks fine. However, I did buy a GW-9400 instead :).

·
Registered
6,194 Posts
I managed to get down there today. I looked AT&T he Lightning Yellow GW-M5630, but didn't buy one as I felt it looked a bit small - which is odd, as I have a regular 5610 that looks fine. However, I did buy a GW-9400 instead :).
Was it strapped to the fence like they Usually are in the G-shock stores? That might explain why it looked smaller than usual, that way of displaying them have a tendency to make watches smaller looking.:rodekaart

How much did you end up paying for that Rangeman? Just rub it in our noses now when you have the chance...:-d

·
Registered
877 Posts
The M5630E is mounted next to the 9430EJ and the X6930E, with all three highlighted (and isolated from the others on the display board) by a lit box. The square is bound to look small in such conditions!

The vanilla Rangeman goes for GBP280, and the Lightning Yellow for a whopping GBP400! It's very cool that the UK got the Lightning Yellow wave, even in quite limited numbers. G-Shock East has the Initial Blue Riseman and Mudman, too!

·
Registered
41 Posts
I actually tried the square on my wrist, that's when it looked a bit small ;). As for the price, it wasn't in the sale unfortunately, but I did get a small discount as they only had the display model available - final price was £266.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts