WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 117 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know where this can be pre-ordered or purchased? and whether this will be available in US stores? Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
318 Posts
Anyone know where this can be pre-ordered or purchased? and whether this will be available in US stores? Thanks in advance.
Its supposed to be September. I pre-ordered mine from Hong Kong.

·
Registered
4,968 Posts
Nice, thanks for sharing!

Once I receive it, I can sell my red analog frogman!

Sent from my SM-N986U1 using Tapatalk
Why would you sell a superior colorway? :LOL:

·
Registered
4,968 Posts
Haha! I actually thought that last video might sway you? It kindof has a mtg 35th anniversary/rainbow vibe.

Personally I think it’s the froggyest looking frogman yet and I dig it!
Joking aside, I like the Toadman. It's a cool colorway. I would have preferred black resin bumpers to clear, and I can't get into the laser etched "warts" on the bezel, but otherwise it's a fun looking piece. Looking forward to all of your real world photos.

Reactions: eaglepowers

·
Registered
29,031 Posts
Joking aside, I like the Toadman. It's a cool colorway. I would have preferred black resin bumpers to clear, and I can't get into the laser etched "warts" on the bezel, but otherwise it's a fun looking piece. Looking forward to all of your real world photos.
It’s quite a price tag; so you should really like it ...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
557 Posts
Still eagerly awaiting this either from my AD or through GM

Even selling off most of my collection to get down to 10-20 G Shocks but this is definitely one to add.

·
Registered
318 Posts
When are you getting it ?

They said late this month, shipped from HK. I thought the Japan ADs were supposed to get it first and then about a week later in HK, but I've only been seeing in hand videos and sales (Chrono24) from dealers in HK (asking ridiculous prices).

·
Registered
29,031 Posts
They said late this month, shipped from HK. I thought the Japan ADs were supposed to get it first and then about a week later in HK, but I've only been seeing in hand videos and sales (Chrono24) from dealers in HK (asking ridiculous prices).

I see . Good luck then .. give them some pressure

·
Registered
557 Posts
There’s at least one landed in Thailand. Trying to negotiate. Price as it’s about 500km from where I am. Here’s the sellers photos:

1 - 20 of 117 Posts