WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

101 - 117 of 117 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #102
akk! by your definition, im a hipster!!! 😨😭 i'll have to start drinking only things that have "cold press" or "artisan" in their names 😂

maybe a little but its mostly cos its a LE. nothing about value here lol
I feel like hipster is the new nerd. Not as insulting as it use to be...?

You’re wrong, the added cost is because it took fairy’s and angel’s to make the bezel shine the way it does.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Anyone know if the strap can be swapped without an adaptor? Haven't seen anything from Jays and Kays.

I have a feeling I can make this watch more work approved if I swap the resin band out for a anodised black metal bracelet.

·
Registered
7,589 Posts
Anyone know if the strap can be swapped without an adaptor? Haven't seen anything from Jays and Kays.

I have a feeling I can make this watch more work approved if I swap the resin band out for a anodised black metal bracelet.
lol youd know your work environment better than me but do you really think theyd over look the rave on top of your wrist and instead focus on the material of the black band under it?? 😂
i dont know if it would be a good or a bad thing with a workplace full of eagle eyed wis's!

·
Registered
2,792 Posts
Anyone knows the release date of this model in US ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
According to G-Central it's only released in Asia even though Europe has had it available.
Nothing about a US release...

·
Premium Member
5,895 Posts
Sakura and Japan Select have it......wait, Sakura “did”...I may have snagged it😎

·
Registered
187 Posts
As I understand there will be a Japanese, an international and a Chinese version...I ll waiting a bit ... let’s see ... looking forward to your photos ... thanks in advance ...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
@Deepsea_dweller - do you have any more info on that?

Curious as my tag has the same 1APR reference as @Irf has on his. Only difference is the EU ref on mine un place of CN. Presumably European Union vs China?

Mine was bought through Casio UK.

Case back markings identical with the exception of the serial number and batch code (they were manufactured just 12 days apart)

Cheers

Just got both delivered now.

Ends in -1APR so not sure what region that is.

I’ll get some photos uploaded later when I have time and maybe a video too.

Putting one on eBay over next few days

·
Registered
29,031 Posts
@Scott. Congrats on your latest arrival To your question. I got only pretty vague infos but getting some more details hopefully today from my supplier. As far as I know the Japan version still isn’t out yet, or maybe yes However the Chinese version popped up already 2 months ago e.g. here in Hong Kong ( posted a photo early September on F17) ... Absolutely no idea about the international ( UK, USA and worldwide) version but I suppose all 3 are more or less the same. Enjoy

·
Registered
4,968 Posts
@Scott. Congrats on your latest arrival To your question. I got only pretty vague infos but getting some more details hopefully today from my supplier. As far as I know the Japan version still isn’t out yet, or maybe yes However the Chinese version popped up already 2 months ago e.g. here in Hong Kong ( posted a photo early September on F17) ... Absolutely no idea about the international ( UK, USA and worldwide) version but I suppose all 3 are more or less the same. Enjoy
Aren't they all made in Japan though? So what really is the difference. I'm curious to know.

101 - 117 of 117 Posts