WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Moderator G-Shock Forum
21,553 Posts
At the moment I think Frogmans are hard to find, as the only current model, the Dawn Black Frogman seems to be sold out. Check Bbtiesto's store on eBay. I believe I saw several great older Frogman models for great prices a few days ago!!! Also look around in our Sales Corner, there might be some nice ones too. I might be thatSuper Chrono has a few TC Frogs left )see forum sponsor banner at the top).

Cheers,

Sjors

·
Registered
5,160 Posts
A lot of online shops seem to leave "sold out" frogmans listed on their websites for long periods. Is that because they're planning to get more in, or is there another reason. It gives the impression that they're more available than they are. :-s

·
Registered
747 Posts
A lot of online shops seem to leave "sold out" frogmans listed on their websites for long periods. Is that because they're planning to get more in, or is there another reason. It gives the impression that they're more available than they are. :-s
Just a WAG but I think they want to get the hits when someone Googles G-Shock Frogman. If somebody goes to their site to check, they may decide to buy something else that they do have in stock. :-s

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
I think the Frogmen are discontinued. They may come up with a new design, but I haven't heard anything about it.

Glad I got mine when they were available. :-!:-!:-!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts