WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
WARNING: The guy doing the review is not speaking english but at least you'll get a good view of the watch. I had problems with choppy video but your situation may differ.
I will own one of these soon. I believe this one is going to be very popular.

Enjoy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MwW94mQH8xY

·
Registered
376 Posts
Thanks for link. I intially mentioned on another thread I was gonna get one next Friday, but couldnt wait. I just purchased my first of three of these babies. It has not arrived yet. I ordered the black n' blue. then I'll order the all black, then the black n' red one. Im extremely compulsive.

·
Registered
573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for link. I intially mentioned on another thread I was gonna get one next Friday, but couldnt wait. I just purchased my first of three of these babies. It has not arrived yet. I ordered the black n' blue. then I'll order the all black, then the black n' red one. Im extremely compulsive.
Holy @#$! were did you find them?
In the U.S. or did you have to go overseas??
I'm looking for the Black GA100-1A1
and I'm praying for a DW6900MC-7 o|
Dear Lord.........................

·
Registered
376 Posts
Holy @#$! were did you find them?
In the U.S. or did you have to go overseas??
I'm looking for the Black GA100-1A1
and I'm praying for a DW6900MC-7 o|
Dear Lord.........................
I got this one off the bay. But my other two will come from superchrono.com. The one coming is from overseas. FREE SHIP.

·
Registered
573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Did you receive your GA100 yet ?:p
Com'n now don't hold out on us, where are the pics???:)

·
Registered
376 Posts
Did you receive your GA100 yet ?:p
Com'n now don't hold out on us, where are the pics???:)
Nada yet. I did change my mind on the other two and will purchase off of Amazon. The one I ordered off the bay is on its way. Im waiting.....:-x

·
Registered
3,032 Posts
the stealth ga-100 looks awesome but the digit display at 8:00 and 4:00 seem unreadable. :think:

·
Registered
7,035 Posts
I think I will get one of these, I just wish Casio used lume on the hands, yes I know they have a light but good lume is so cool. They could even use blue / citizen lume that would be great. It could also be a mod latter. :think:

·
Registered
29,512 Posts
It is very gadgety-appealing, no doubt about it. I won't get one though (unless gripped by an impulse looking at one in a shop, which does happen...), because I will never be sufficiently curious about my velocity, and because the minute hand falls way short of the markers. But yes, I think this will be very popular, and it's an interesting path for Casio to have taken.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts