WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can someone tell me please what the latest model number/product code is for the G-SHOCK GULFMASTER TIDE GRAPH MOON PHASE COMPASS WATCH

I’m planning to buy one soon.

I can’t determine if GN-1000B-1AER is the latest version.

Thanks, OneTime

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
konakai, thanks I’ll have a look at that although I don’t think it’s available to us here in England, UK

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
GaryK30, thanks for this tip.

I'd love a solar and atomic time model but that one is going to be beyond my budget I fear.
I noticed that the link included "asia" so I don't think they would be stocked by Casio dealers over here.

At present I'm going to concentrate on the 'bread-and-butter' non-solar and atomic GN-1000B-1AER
We can get them here from Casio dealers for around £175, that's quite good right, or too good to be true?

OneTime

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
CC, thanks for that warning.

That could well explain why they have been advertised here recently at half list price i.e. £350

I've written to Casio UK asking for the status of the GWNQ-1000-1A just to confirm what the dealer told me, "unavailable'.
They might tell me why its been withdrawn from sale, I think not!

I think a tried-and-tested old-school, with a battery!, GN-1000B-1AER might be best for me.

OneTime

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
GaryK30, CC, konakai & others, I thought that you’d like to know that Casio UK got back to me and confirmed that the GWN-Q1000-1AER has been discontinued. They did not offer any reason for withdrawal, as we expected.

I’m going for a new Casio UK supplied GN-1000B-1AER, non-solar & non-atomic as you know.

OneTime

·
Premium Member
146 Posts
GaryK30, CC, konakai & others, I thought that you’d like to know that Casio UK got back to me and confirmed that the GWN-Q1000-1AER has been discontinued. They did not offer any reason for withdrawal, as we expected.

I’m going for a new Casio UK supplied GN-1000B-1AER, non-solar & non-atomic as you know.

OneTime
I did wind up getting the GWNQ1000-1A and after four days everything is working just fine.

·
Registered
1,671 Posts
Last year, the Rangeman was updated with a new model. Due to the complete failure of the Q1000 series, I would not be the least bit surprised if we see a “refreshed” version of the Gulfmaster at Baselworld next year.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Odie, thanks for that information, very useful to know.

If I get on with my GN-1000B-1AER which I purchased today, I might treat myself to the new Gulfmaster if it is launched at Baselworld next year!

"Due to the complete failure of the Q1000 series, .... " You will have seen konakai's post about his GWNQ1000-1A, he seems to be happy with it so far.

OneTime

·
Registered
13 Posts
Yup, it's been dropped probably due to lots of reported issues.
You can still find them though, awesome watch.
Good day friend. a question how to get to the lowest tide on the right side since it only gets to the lowest tide on the left side?

gulfmaster gwn-q1000

·
Registered
13 Posts
Good day friend. a question how to get to the lowest tide on the right side since it only gets to the lowest tide on the left side?

gulfmaster gwn-q1000

1 - 16 of 16 Posts