WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Moderator G-Shock Forum
21,555 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

I was getting pretty annoyed to see the iPhone app on the German G-Shock website, so I decided to try to subscribe to the iApple App Store Germany. It was not easy, but with some help from Germany, I managed to sign up. Somehow my iTunes went completely crazy after I managed to activate my account (took me about an half hour to subscribe and activate my subscription). After restarting iTunes a few times and a restart of my computer, iTunes recognized finally my iPhone when I put the USB cable in another USB socket.

So I cannot really recommend faking a new addres and country of origin, but after about an hour I got it on my iPhone. Here some screenshots and the app in action.

Some shots of the openings sequence.

Choose a G-Shock to fit your wrist (also other Casio sub-brands possible)...

... for instance a GW-7900CD-9ER

Always good to have the real thing on your wrist.

A big Thank You! to Klaus!:thanks

Enjoy,

Sjors

·
Registered
336 Posts
That's pretty cool! I wonder why no USA availibility?
Also, I wonder if it updates when they release a new watch?
Sjors, what is under the newletter icon?

Too many questions! Must move to Germany!

·
Moderator G-Shock Forum
21,555 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi Chris,

It only can be bought in Germany. It seems to load from the G-Shock.de Website, I think, so I think it updates itself. No GX-56 yet (it is on the "Try Me"page on the German website).

If you go to the newsletter icon, you can fill in the form to receive the newsletter on your e-mail address. There is similar page on the G-Shock pages. It looks like this, but then in German:

https://www.gshock.com/account/

Cheers,

Sjors

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
NOO!! I had the same idea! I dont know how to program apps though.
What a great find!! I love it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts