WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
12 pics, 12 negative displays - is this some new year joke by Casio!!
oh wow, did not even realize that till you pointed it out. lol yup that sucks.

the GD-400 is still a maybe for me.. will get if released here but not really dyin for it or anything. Will wait and see if feb-march had better stuff.

·
Premium Member
14,024 Posts
As always, thanks for the pictures. But all negative displays? Come on Casio.

I will pass on all of these. I am tired of the same models retreads with different colors. Give me something new.

Granted the GBA-400's are new. But it is a Rube Goldberg solution to problem that does not exist.

Honestly how hard is it to control music from your phone when all you guys walk around with the phone already in your hand?

·
Registered
7,173 Posts
Honestly how hard is it to control music from your phone when all you guys walk around with the phone already in your hand?
whoa take it easy there old man, put the cane down and ease back on the "why i outta" fist :p
i agree tho, its the tablet in a world of laptops and smart phones, its def a novelty along with the bpm counters of the original gmix line. useful? hardly. cool as heck at a party? you betcha lol

ps. props for the casual use of rube goldberg in general conversion |>

·
Premium Member
14,024 Posts
The response below is due to sheer boredom from all the stores and restaurants being closed tonight.....

:-d:-d:-d:-d
Get off my lawn, take those dang ear bud thingy's outta your ears, pull up your pants, and put on a belt! You young whipper snapper!

And what's that plastic do-hicky on your wrist? A watch you say. Why back in my day, a watch was metal and had hands, was no more than 35mm and had a leather band!

Sorry, but I could not resist that come back. :)

A bit off topic but still fun.

whoa take it easy there old man, put the cane down and ease back on the "why i outta" fist :p
i agree tho, its the tablet in a world of laptops and smart phones, its def a novelty along with the bpm counters of the original gmix line. useful? hardly. cool as heck at a party? you betcha lol

ps. props for the casual use of rube goldberg in general conversion |>

·
Registered
6,220 Posts
Hmm, the first GBA's I like. Hmmm.

As for the negative display, I love negative displays and happy to see Casio making inroads for all those years of mainly positive display G's (putting flame suit on now)

·
Registered
910 Posts
Like the Negative Display in the way it looks, but it isn't a practical display to use. If it was just for time it would be fine but for anything else like barometer, etc. Don't get me wrong, love my green Ranger but I bought it for the look and was my first negative display, once I wore it a few times I realized that couldn't read the display in sunlight, daylight, in office light, or at night.

Really love the back light look it, but if I kept that feature on over the winter, wondering how long the battery would last. May have to test it out at some point and might give me a reason to get more wrist time with olive Rangeman.

Had to include the back light picture because it is truly beautiful, the second one is taken with a flash so it you can see the dual clearly.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts