WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
234 Posts
On my radar for sure. They are available from the official online G Stock stores across some countries in the EU, but the only one that ships to Ireland is the UK store and that means dealing with one of the worst courier companies and customs charges. They are also listed at various Casio retailers with 'coming soon', however I would imagine their stock allocation will be very small as only 300 are for sale in the EU. Not sure what kind of numbers are available in other regions?
Edit: I caved in and bought one from the UK store, it does appear they are going to sell out quickly.

·
Registered
675 Posts
I can surely imagine myself wearing one....if I ever decide to pursue a career in circus or clown business..
What the hell is going on with all these rainbow versions? Why don't they stick a miniature fluffy pony tail on top of it while they're at it? FFS... It's a G-shock, damn it! MTG! This is a disgrace to the brand.

I'm eagerly waiting for a transparent rainbow version of the Rangebeast, that would be a treat...

·
Registered
508 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Well I've caved in and just bought it after reading this review and seeing their pictures. It can always be moved on if I can't pull it off :)

·
Premium Member
7,382 Posts
I can surely imagine myself wearing one....if I ever decide to pursue a career in circus or clown business..
What the hell is going on with all these rainbow versions? Why don't they stick a miniature fluffy pony tail on top of it while they're at it? FFS... It's a G-shock, damn it! MTG! This is a disgrace to the brand.

I'm eagerly waiting for a transparent rainbow version of the Rangebeast, that would be a treat...
Agreed. Vomiting all over myself like a fire hose with a hair trigger gag reflex as I type this

1 - 20 of 54 Posts