WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Manage to get one of these limited edition MTG G1000 series from 2016-17 (700 made). I was looking for a less dramatic G-Shock than my GPW and GWF Master of G's and I liked the look of this MTG-G1000. But it is still a big watch though. 200gr!
G1000SG-1A2JF has some gold (accent) on indices and the crown, a bit less gold than the brother watch G1000SG-1AJF and have blackened bezel screws.
The watch was nearly dead when I got it and nothing really worked :) But after charging it for a day I managed to get GPS time and position, and now it just runs perfectly.
I find the watch getting GPS signal better than my GPW Gravity-master and faster! Radio-signal is not available where I live. But it can actually get GPS signal laying inside the house in the window.
The bezel and back is made out of forged steel and it feels very dense and extremely solid and has a very nice like sandblasted finish that seems to be impossible to scratch. The back is DLC coated which is just luxury I guess :D
It might be one of the most tank-like and solid watches I have ever come across. I am very happy with the purchase!

/Thor
Watch Analog watch Clock Everyday carry Rectangle

Watch Analog watch Everyday carry Clock Rectangle

Watch Analog watch Clock Wrist Everyday carry

Watch Analog watch Clock Watch accessory Everyday carry

1 - 1 of 1 Posts