WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello i have been looking for a while for this watch either the atomic one or just the world time one. I get paid tomorrow and i NEED one. This will be my very first watch, someone please help me i literally cant find one for sale anywhere!!

·
Registered
990 Posts
Yep, for the price of the G9300GY right now it definitely makes sense to pick up a GW9300GY. Good luck!

·
Registered
7,352 Posts
Kind of makes me wish I held onto the three G-9300GYs that I got for $180 apiece. In the end, I sold those three and kept the atomic GY for myself (and no, it's not for sale). I had no idea this model would appreciate so much. Is anyone actually buying them at those prices?

·
Registered
990 Posts
Kind of makes me wish I held onto the three G-9300GYs that I got for $180 apiece. In the end, I sold those three and kept the atomic GY for myself (and no, it's not for sale). I had no idea this model would appreciate so much. Is anyone actually buying them at those prices?
Considering there have been a few people on this thread asking about where to source one in the past month I would say yes, people are probably paying pretty inflated prices for them.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts