WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
4,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
the Hundreds collab is a little too plain for me.

I like the Sneaker Freaker, redback. that's at the top of my list. Hopefully i can get my hands on that.

it's good to see the 5900's make a comeback. i want a different colour though. tired of all black/mostly black watches

also good to see the dw-d5500 and jason make a return. i've been waiting for a while for a new jason but since i already got the black & white jason from that white tiger series, this is a pass for me.

I love the pink square from the lovers collection but have no use for the baby-g. really wish it was not a set and was sold separately.

I like the 5600 from the Japanese God pack, i might get that. my favourite release from that pack is the GBD-800 followed by the DW-5700.

hope everyone has a great month!

·
Registered
19,332 Posts
Some look pretty good, thanks.

·
Registered
545 Posts
The 5600 shichi fukujin is the pick of the bunch for me. Like that camo style plus the god is Hotei -- the pot-bellied patron saint of barmen! Definitely the God I can relate to the most!

·
Registered
803 Posts
what happened to the gpw-2000 series? after the initial release of 3 watches and the anniversary version there hasnt been any more. has it been discontinued?

·
Registered
2,461 Posts
Loads of new releases from other lines as well. It is worthwhile to check out the link Starscream kindly provided. Starscream, as always, you're the man!

I like the subtle, small Oceanus S350: https://casio.jp/wat/watch_detail/OCW-S350-1A/

The black, composite-band PRW-60 looks badass: https://casio.jp/wat/watch_detail/PRW-60FC-1A/

Still, nothing in the lineup smells instant get for me. Haven't bought a watch since March, only sold one... The itch is strong, just no target yet.

·
Premium Member
61,485 Posts
The Frog's calling to me. I keep telling the little 'buy one' devil that I've already got a Frog -"yes, but not one of those Frogs"

·
Registered
918 Posts
Oh the 5900! The positive display one is a given for me.
I also have a vain hope that the Sneaker Freaker will still be available once I get back to London. A week after the in-store release. So probably not...

·
Registered
871 Posts
Thanks for this, starscream! This is really a stellar group.

..I love the pink square from the lovers collection...
Yep, that is not the first watch from the lovers collection that has caught my eye. They just do those right.

pink-lov_cr.jpg

...I like the Sneaker Freaker, redback. that's at the top of my list. Hopefully i can get my hands on that. ...
Nobody wants those. Everyone: YOu don't want one. Trust me.

red-sneakerfreeker_cr-vert-horz.jpg

PSA: Don't order one of these.

by order, Com Varlt, Paratime Authority. heh

·
Registered
4,652 Posts
Thanks as always, starscream. Love the retro 5900. The Sneaker Freaker coffin edition is in the bag. The Frog and MT-G are the last must haves for the year. Just gotta make sure I don't go broke off recent vintage acquisitions. ;-)

·
Premium Member
14,008 Posts
I like the look of the DW-5900. But sadly it appears the lcd time digits will be as small as on the DW-6900 so that's a no go for me. All the other releases do look very cool though.

·
Banned
528 Posts
Still wishing for new modules in the square format. Modules that offer more than just alarms and stopwatches, but no smart watch crap that requires constant charging. 25 different color schemes from the same "cheap" module and in the same form factor doesn't cut it for me.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts