WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello g-shockers :)
i want to buy my first g shock,i want a riseman 9200 .i love the men in ice white and the men in earth blue!are they limited editions?are they more expensive than the regular one?is there any diferences between them?:think:
i`m in dublin,ireland ...any help on finding one cheap would be apreciated!
cheers:thanks

·
Registered
87 Posts
hello g-shockers :)
i want to buy my first g shock,i want a riseman 9200 .i love the men in ice white and the men in earth blue!are they limited editions?are they more expensive than the regular one?is there any diferences between them?:think:
i`m in dublin,ireland ...any help on finding one cheap would be apreciated!
cheers:thanks
The ice white and men in earth blue are special editions - both atomic multi band 6 watches.

The ice white is very rare and will demand £250+ in price if you find one on e-bay or a yahoo auction site. The men in earth blue is more readily available and you should get one for about £140+. Try picking one up at ebay, amazon or chino watch.

My preference would either be the classic standard black GW-9200 version or the men in rusty black or a vintage colors (superb grey colour and the one I personally have! ;-)). The standard one is readily available for £100+ through most outlets and the men in rusty black and vintage colors on auction sites only mainly and start at £200+

Note - the G-9200 is a non atomic riseman and the GW-9200 atomic for guidance. Also refer to the WUS link below which describes the difference between the Japan and USA release of the riseman (the USA version had metric and imperial measurements)

forums.watchuseek.com/f17/flying-squirrel-vs-dragon-210432.html

Hope this helps with your search!

https://www.watchuseek.com/f17/flying-squirrel-vs-dragon-210432.html

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks mate,
how about this one: h ttp://cgi.ebay.com/Casio-G-SHOCK-Riseman-Sport-G9200-G9200BL-G-9200BL-2D-/260637017233?pt=Wristwatches&hash=item3caf2d4491#shId ,it is not really that importat to me the atomic feature.
i have never used ebay...:)

·
Registered
87 Posts
thanks mate,
how about this one: h ttp://cgi.ebay.com/Casio-G-SHOCK-Riseman-Sport-G9200-G9200BL-G-9200BL-2D-/260637017233?pt=Wristwatches&hash=item3caf2d4491#shId ,it is not really that importat to me the atomic feature.
i have never used ebay...:)
The non atiomic version of the men in earth blue riseman which is a nice watch if you live with the reverse blue dispay which can be quite hard to read from certain angles :think:

Ebay is fine to use, check the seller carefully, ie ratings etc. Also be aware where you are ordering from (Japan & USA especially) regarding import taxes etc.

Good luck!! :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts