WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
If you have several hours to spend on your stopover waiting for your connecting flight, might be worth your while dropping your baggage off at the baggage minding service in Changi airport for a small fee. Jump into a taxi and ask to be taken to The Bencoolen, there you will find many watch shops with a large selection of G-Shocks at resonable prices! :-!

·
Registered
13,279 Posts
If you have several hours to spend on your stopover waiting for your connecting flight, might be worth your while dropping your baggage off at the baggage minding service in Changi airport for a small fee. Jump into a taxi and ask to be taken to The Bencoolen, there you will find many watch shops with a large selection of G-Shocks at resonable prices! :-!
Are you allowed to leave the airport? I always though you had to pay extra to get out.

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Are you allowed to leave the airport? I always though you had to pay extra to get out.
i am, but not this time, transit only for 3 hrs. not much time.

but return transit will be 15 hours, maybe i'll get out then.

why i'm taking 15 hour transit when i could take 90 minutes? 'cause i'm gonna catch the new A380 and sit in the upper deck :-!

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
Better view?
haa....haa....well said. i doubt if the view is better from a few meters up :-d

its just for the experience while not costing me extra money :-!

i'll never be able to sit in the upper deck of a 747, but at least the A380 has a cattle class up there.

·
Registered
13,279 Posts
i'll never be able to sit in the upper deck of a 747, but at least the A380 has a cattle class up there.
I've been top deck on a 747 once. Not recommended. The overhead compartments were much smaller, and I had a big bag with me.

·
Registered
13,279 Posts
How's the job hunting going DJ?
Haven't found anything in Hawaii, yet. I've been doing some part time stuff this month. I just finished work on a Tour de France project which has kept me solidly busy for 8 days, morning to night.

·
Registered
672 Posts
i am, but not this time, transit only for 3 hrs. not much time.

but return transit will be 15 hours, maybe i'll get out then.

why i'm taking 15 hour transit when i could take 90 minutes? 'cause i'm gonna catch the new A380 and sit in the upper deck :-!
you've gotta do the Bencoolen trip then... hope the stocks are replenished when you're there.. also, cash only transactions. no credit.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts