WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone familiar/experience with either Leisure Pro or 4-watches.com for G-Shock purchases? Just wondering if either or these are reputable, or should be avoided. Leisure Pro seems decent, they are a dive shop.

thnx! |>

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
Anyone familiar/experience with either Leisure Pro or 4-watches.com for G-Shock purchases? Just wondering if either or these are reputable, or should be avoided. Leisure Pro seems decent, they are a dive shop.

thnx! |>
4-watches.com is good. Ordered thru them a few times and no problems.

Kev

·
Banned
5,568 Posts
Never dealt with Leisure Pro so I can't comment on them. But I have bought from 4-watches with no problems at all :-! .

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
How about hbwatches.com? They seem decent... :-s

·
Registered
1,600 Posts
I can recommend HBWatches also. Fast shipping to UK and the best prices I could find on the net :-!

·
Registered
294 Posts
I just got a g-9000 from Leisure pro. I ordered it on a friday night and they only ship on monday through wednesday. It was not sent out until that following monday and I got it wednesday. So it only took about 5 days to get it from the date I ordered it. Very fast service and great product. and you can track the order.:-!

·
Registered
8,522 Posts
I also vote for 4-watches.com. I ordered my mudman G-9000 from there which arrived 5 or 6 days later if I remember correctly. good seller

regards, holger

·
Registered
2,054 Posts
leisurepro is a great outfit. If you go there, you will realize that they are a branch of adorama, one of the few truly reliable photography stores. Also, they'll let you try on any watch they have without even batting an eye.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts