WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
503 Posts
Also try Countycomm.. just do a google search on that name. That's where I got my strap adaptors and they have a good selection of maratac zulu straps.

Locomoco.

·
Registered
503 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I got the converters the other day and This is what I did. I wanted to take the velcro fold over strap off my GL-100 and put a X-treme strap on it with the quick release buckle. T-Wong gave me his old X-treme strap and it was the right color:-! . I took off the fold over strap and put the converters on but the gaurds would not let the X-treme strap over or under them:-( . They were too big as they were made to protect or shield the wrist.:-S So I took some sissors and cut them. You can see the 2 arrows in the picture pointing at the cut line not even or straight:-D . After I cut them they look like the protectors from my other G-lides and X-tremes.:think: The strap went over them and all is good.:-! This may replace the normal daily wear one for a while to see how I like it. What do you think Good, Bad, or Ugly?

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
........What do you think Good, Bad, or Ugly?
Fist Full of Dollars|>

Hello Stan
Nice work stan2323. That's the beauty of g-shocks. They're cheap enough (well most of them) that you can tinker with them, drop 'em off skyscrapers or just freeze/boil them (all in the name of science) and they keep going.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.