WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New for G-Shock, that is. The GA2200M-4A with a completely conventionally-pinned 24mm band.
Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Clock Everyday carry
Light Product Font Gadget Bicycle part
Material property Gas Auto part Automotive exterior Electric blue

Quick-release, no less! The OEM band hangs down rather than out, so the watch already fits better than most on medium or small wrists. The band material itself isn't as comfortable as on my other G-Shocks. But, you can easily replace it, here with a 24mm Ritche Silicone:
Watch Analog watch Clock Watch accessory Everyday carry

The watch works with a NATO, but it's a very tight squeeze to get it between the pin and the case. In fact, because of the light button below 6-o'clock, I had to go down at that point rather than up, so I had to put the NATO on backwards, with the buckle at the bottom instead of the top.

I've ordered an all-orange NATO that I'm going to try. For a G-Shock, it seems like a NATO is a good choice, because of the extra security to protect against a broken or slipped pin. My only concern is that there's some pressure on the pin from the band, because of the material thickness. I have a 22mm silicone NATO that's thinner, but can't yet find it in 24mm.

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
what ????

·
Registered
8,708 Posts
these basic style straps with the quick release were first available on the original ga2000 couple years back. a few models have been released with a similar set up but there hasnt been any additional genuine bands released to go with them

·
Premium Member
4,528 Posts
these basic style straps with the quick release were first available on the original ga2000 couple years back. a few models have been released with a similar set up but there hasnt been any additional genuine bands released to go with them
There were extra straps released when the GA-2000 hit the scene, they actually still show on G-Shock UK but are all out of stock now obviously.

Unless you mean straps for other watch models other than the 2000, or newer 2000 variants since the original ones?

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

1 - 4 of 4 Posts