1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
6,220 Posts
On the list for one, and definitely looking forward to it.

Kandy: these Gundams are the 2nd pair on non-DW's that Bandai has done to my knowledge. First pair was the Evangelion's. But did the Akira ' s after followed by the white One Piece. And now these. Not sure how Bandai picks out the base model to use, but waiting for them to start using GDX's!!

·
Registered
207 Posts

Char Aznable is the pilot of the red Zaku Mobile Suit... enemy of Amuro Ray, pilot of the Gundam RX-78-2 (the white GD-100 which was released earlier in September 2014).

I am loving the whole theme, the negative lcd with gold fonts and the red resin. My my...

·
Banned
1,456 Posts
Hi

Being new to G-Shock in general I recently saw this advertised too.

I was wondering how do folks go about pre-ordering these?
I am in Asia so may be possible to find one but it seems with these limited runs they are very limited & hard
to acquire yes? I have seen one place online say winners will be chosen from pre-orders
Also I see some already advertising for 3x the price.

So how does one go about it?

Thanks for any info

·
Registered
1,322 Posts
Hi

I am in Asia so may be possible to find one but it seems with these limited runs they are very limited & hard
to acquire yes? I have seen one place online say winners will be chosen from pre-orders

Thanks for any info
I saw the same thing - some sort of lottery after registration. So how are these being pre sold if there is a lottery system? and by whom? WUS members are generally very protective of their sources - getting hold of collectibles like this usually involves "knowing someone" in my experience, coz i am never able to get my hands on them. Being able to understand Japanese (rather than google translate which doesn't always work) is another positive.

Never did understand Casio's silly game when it comes to the low supply of collabs - the "insiders" win every time.

·
Registered
4,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hi

Thanks for any info
Sorry, got no clue how to pre order this..

I see you are from Thailand, I seen people in the Thailand G-Shock groups on FB getting their hands on this one. If you are on FB, it would probably be best to ask them..

here is 1 thailand collector group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/GshockFriends/

those guys should be able to help you out.

Good luck!

·
Banned
1,456 Posts
Sorry, got no clue how to pre order this..

I see you are from Thailand, I seen people in the Thailand G-Shock groups on FB getting their hands on this one. If you are on FB, it would probably be best to ask them..

here is 1 thailand collector group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/GshockFriends/

those guys should be able to help you out.

Good luck!
Thanks & yes I just joined that group last week
Thanks will keep an eye out as we do have a good selection here
One of the shops I go to nearby is like a G-Shock candy store
https://www.facebook.com/pages/แสงทองนาฬิกา-เชียงใหม่-และสินค้ามือสอง-อื่นๆ/186787961394387?sk=timeline

·
Registered
207 Posts
This watch is an exclusive release by Bandai. It was sold on a lottery basis from their lala bit market website. Whoever is awarded the lottery will be able to purchase the watch and get it in middle of March.

Lottery results are out and these winners are already placing their pre orders for sale on japan yahoo auction :)

Goodluck.

·
Registered
1,322 Posts
...so i assume the guy who has already advertised at 3X the price is someone who won the lottery and has per-ordered? I suppose that's what happens when you win a lottery - you make money.:) On the other hand, skepticism tells me there were some kept aside from the lottery system.:think:

Me, I just love the b....y watch but refuse to pay 800-1000usd for a pretty GD-100.

·
Registered
837 Posts
I'd love to have one of these but if pricing is anything like the first gundam using this model it will be too rich for my blood.

·
Registered
207 Posts
...so i assume the guy who has already advertised at 3X the price is someone who won the lottery and has per-ordered? I suppose that's what happens when you win a lottery - you make money.:) On the other hand, skepticism tells me there were some kept aside from the lottery system.:think:

Me, I just love the b....y watch but refuse to pay 800-1000usd for a pretty GD-100.
Well kev.. at this very moment... it is going for at least 400-500usd.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts