WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

201 - 220 of 224 Posts

·
Registered
423 Posts
It’s the most popular beverage in the world and G-Shocks are our favorite brand of watches. I have a cup of coffee every morning as I’m sure many of you do as well. Let’s see pictures of your G-shock and favorite cup of caffeinated beverage.

It’s the most popular beverage in the world and G-Shocks are our favorite brand of watches. I have a cup of coffee every morning as I’m sure many of you do as well. Let’s see pictures of your G-shock and favorite cup of caffeinated beverage.

Here's my contribution:

Drinking it right now ...

·
Registered
1,757 Posts
My first cup of coffee with the G-1. Delicious organic Guatemalan French Roach from Deans Beans. I don't always splurge on whole beans (usually go for the crap that's on sale), but I was gifted a great burr grinder which makes it a special treat for me.

View attachment 15326314
Pour over is my life.

I go with the average Joe whole beans from trader Joe. Nothing fancy, within budget, does the trick

"boys support boys"

·
Registered
235 Posts
My first cup of coffee with the G-1. Delicious organic Guatemalan French Roach from Deans Beans. I don't always splurge on whole beans (usually go for the crap that's on sale), but I was gifted a great burr grinder which makes it a special treat for me.

View attachment 15326314
Burr makes a home grinder? Can you shoot a pic?!? My beans of choice at the moment

201 - 220 of 224 Posts