WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,
I would like to ask if g-shocks in germany are available as the non-atomic or the atomic versions, if it is sold in a store

·
Moderator G-Shock Forum
6,519 Posts
Usually you will get the atomic solar version.

For the older models there were EU versions for UK/D transmitter.

Later the multiband versions are sold here.

G-SHOCK - Uhren - Produkte - CASIO

There are only a few solar only models in the lineup.

·
Banned
691 Posts
I will be going to Munich for a few months. Anyone knows a good place to buy g-shocks there?
The europe lineup isn't that appealing these days, except the standard atomic Riseman and the "The G" series GW-M5600 maybe.

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
I will be going to Munich for a few months. Anyone knows a good place to buy g-shocks there?
Most retail stores and watch shops over here will stick to the manufacturer's recommended retail price. You'll get better discounts from eBay sellers once a model has been widely available for a few months.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Big money. I paid $69 for my black G Shock waveceptor tough solar in ~2003 at Walmart in Fresno, Ca. Still works perfectly and looks brand new. I am very careful with watches. So you paid ~$300, or six times what I paid. Wow. Im 1973 ich war fur drei Tagen in Koln und ein Zimmer in ein neu Hotel war DM60 per Nacht wann es war vier Marks fur ein dollar, so ~$15 per Nacht. Naturlich, Fruhstuck war included, served bei eine schone Fraulein- blond mit blaue Augen.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts