WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Mornin' all,
I'm going to be in Santa Monica/LA next week and I was wondering if there are any good places to buy G's (new or used).
Thanks for any recommendations!

·
Premium Member
8,273 Posts
Mornin' all,
I'm going to be in Santa Monica/LA next week and I was wondering if there are any good places to buy G's (new or used).
Thanks for any recommendations!

There are no Gs left in LA... Our friend Kubr1ck has bought them all! :-d:-d:-d

Sorry, I have nothing else to add. ;-)

·
Registered
2,483 Posts
Altivo and Feldmar in Los Angeles have a decent selection on G-Shocks with Altivo probably having more than Feldmar.

Avoid trying to drive out of Santa Monica after 3pm at all cost.

·
Registered
4,664 Posts
There are no Gs left in LA... Our friend Kubr1ck has bought them all! :-d:-d:-d

Sorry, I have nothing else to add. ;-)

Altivo and Feldmar in Los Angeles have a decent selection on G-Shocks with Altivo probably having more than Feldmar.

Avoid trying to drive out of Santa Monica after 3pm at all cost.
Altivo on Melrose is a highly recommend from me as well. Small shop with a strong selection. Feldmar is more high-end, but worth visiting simply because it is an LA institution.

·
Registered
7,143 Posts
3rd st. promenade in santa monica. theres a place called wetzels pretzels, buy all the pretzels and send them to me |> |>
theres also a nike store and undefeated is a couple blocks away.

...sorry cant help with Gs :p

(seriously tho, have never had much luck in LA with them. you might find some on sale in the larger stores or you might have some luck in the smaller streetwear stores scattered around downtown. RIF LA is a consignment store for sneakers but they occasionally have accessories as well. some smaller stores in japan town might have something too, youll just have to get your hunt on
)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts