WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello , I'm thinking about getting a steel g shock im wondering if anyone can tell me if the black color inside the GST-b200D-1a is darker than the GST-b200-1a maybe some of you folks have seen it IRL .
GST-B200-1A.png s-l400.jpg

·
Registered
302 Posts
Apart from the strap/bracelet they're both the same afaik. I had the B200D and for some reason could never get a good fit with the bracelet so ended up getting the rubber as well.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Apart from the strap/bracelet they're both the same afaik.
Can't be exactly the same as the GST-B200-1A has the G-SHOCK written in red, while the GST-B200D-1A has it written in gray.

As for the colour of the dial I'm not sure if there's a difference in shade. I've seen them both in real life and didn't notice, but it's not something I was looking out for.

·
Registered
141 Posts
It seems like it is the same color for both, one is the bracelet version and the other one the rubber version.

But the GST-B200B seems to have a slightly darker dial, or it is an optical effect due to black bezel, dark indexes and red accents. But I think it is darker.

5dae69776f2c4.png

60759577_141737490312187_3397451861760042383_n.jpg

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It seems like it is the same color for both, one is the bracelet version and the other one the rubber version.

But the GST-B200B seems to have a slightly darker dial, or it is an optical effect due to black bezel, dark indexes and red accents. But I think it is darker.

Thanks that is really helpful do you own them ?
what kind of bracelet it uses? can I easily swap ?

·
Registered
141 Posts
Sorry to disappoint you, I forgot to say that it was pictures from Google...

But they have quick release spring bar so it is easy and fast to remove strap

DSC-0291.jpg

·
Registered
302 Posts
Can't be exactly the same as the GST-B200-1A has the G-SHOCK written in red, while the GST-B200D-1A has it written in gray.

As for the colour of the dial I'm not sure if there's a difference in shade. I've seen them both in real life and didn't notice, but it's not something I was looking out for.
Ok they're not exactly the same, but i was referring to the shade of the dial as per the original post.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts