WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
7,035 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi WUS friends,

I read in a thread a while ago where someone was talking about sending a G around to other members to have them take photos of it by there home, work or place of interest. I decided I would start this, dont know if it will go far :think: but I think its a very cool idea. Doug and Mansrow are already on board :thanks would like to hear from anybody interested in this thread. It will cost the price to mail it to the next member I think the cost will be low if mailed in a padded envelope. I am waitiing to see who wants to do this. I will make a list, so names can be crossed out as it travels around. I would like to send it out in the next week of so. :) :)

I live in Winchester California it is 60 min north of San Diego. the most famous part of the area where I live is Wine country, less than 10 miles from me so my photos are from that area :)

Hope you guys like these photos. Cant wait to see many more as this
old G travels around. It would be nice if it gets back to me but if lost no worries :) :)

·
Registered
2,112 Posts
Hey Big Man!!!!
Very nice............I love to see new places!!
Thanks and 12 days left!!!!!!
Geode

·
Registered
182 Posts
Count me in, if you wanna make it truely global. PM me

·
Registered
1,944 Posts
That's a great idea :-!

I'm with mairtinb.... if you're brave enough to post it Down Under you can count me in as well.

Cheers!

·
Registered
565 Posts
That's a great idea :-!

I'm with mairtinb.... if you're brave enough to post it Down Under you can count me in as well.

Cheers!
Yep I'm in as well, it might as well stop 1/2 way in Sydney for a coffee and a peek at the Opera house ;-)

Cheers,

Pieter

·
Registered
2,744 Posts
If it were to show up here, I would photograph it, and am willing to send it where ever it need go on its continuing journey!

·
Registered
6,361 Posts
If it were to show up here, I would photograph it, and am willing to send it where ever it need go on its continuing journey!
dude, thats an awesome plate. is that your official plate? FREAKIN AWESOME !!!!!

and yeah, i signed up too. wished Vintage read this thread.

Jerry dude, i dun see any grapes !!!! wuz up with that?
thanks for doing this again.

i wonder wat is cool in NJ !!!!:think:......................:-d

·
Registered
7,035 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 · (Edited)
It looks like there is a lot of interest in this project and should turn out to be a lot of fun. :-! It would help me if anybody is interested to pm me with there mailing info. I am going to make up a list and some mailing labels and plan to send it on its way by saturday. I will update with a list of who is in and where its going and then sit back and wait for the great photos and stories to come :-!:-!

Thanks

Jerry

·
7,947 Posts
dude, thats an awesome plate. is that your official plate? FREAKIN AWESOME !!!!!

and yeah, i signed up too. wished Vintage read this thread.

Jerry dude, i dun see any grapes !!!! wuz up with that?
thanks for doing this again.

i wonder wat is cool in NJ !!!!:think:......................:-d
Newark dumps and the Jersey Shore along with all the washed up infected needles of course :-d

I have a few historical spots in mind....Edison Lighthouse, Washington Rock, and I'm thinking I may take a trip to Jersey City for a shot of the Statue of Liberty :-!

·
Registered
7,035 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Newark dumps and the Jersey Shore along with all the washed up infected needles of course :-d

I have a few historical spots in mind....Edison Lighthouse, Washington Rock, and I'm thinking I may take a trip to Jersey City for a shot of the Statue of Liberty :-!
Great ideas Doug :-! the Statue of Liberty would be awsome :-! how far is that from you :think:

·
Registered
275 Posts
I live in "Sjors country" but more North from Sjors. I live in Leiden. Very old city with many canals and the oldest univerity of Europe. :-!
I'm in, if you let me!
Jurphaas :)

1 - 20 of 53 Posts