WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Forgive me, I'm a newbie, but...

Is it possible to order the G2300B-IV w/ a resin band or do I have to order it with the nylon and then put an aftermarket band on it?

What a great watch but not a fan of nylon bands....

·
Registered
6,361 Posts
Forgive me, I'm a newbie, but...

Is it possible to order the G2300B-IV w/ a resin band or do I have to order it with the nylon and then put an aftermarket band on it?

What a great watch but not a fan of nylon bands....
absolutely, u can purchase the G2300-9V. and welcome to the forum !!! in fact theres one member that is selling his

https://www.watchuseek.com/showthread.php?t=146977

·
Registered
6,361 Posts

·
Registered
533 Posts
This is actually the verson i have. Im currently wearing it. The display can be a lil diff to read under certain lighting conditions, i.e direct sunlight, and when attempting to view it with your rist tilted. Difficult to explain. However, that said, i personally do not have a problem reading it. It is one of the best G's out there. Jammed packed w/ features, classic bulky look, solar, 24 CDT, 24 Stopwatch, world time... I could go on..lol. Overall, you cant go wrong. :-! |>

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
I don't have any problems reading the 9V during the daytime, even in direct sunlight. However, put it in a dark room or outside at night, and it may as well be a blank face, IMO. It's the hardest to read of all my G's so far.

·
Registered
5,160 Posts
I don't have any problems reading the 9V during the daytime, even in direct sunlight. However, put it in a dark room or outside at night, and it may as well be a blank face, IMO. It's the hardest to read of all my G's so far.
I agree that it's the unclearest of my G's, but if you have good vision, it shouldn't be a problem. As for night time etc, it has two light buttons, so it's not really a problem. The resin band is comfortable and it's a nice looking watch.

·
Registered
8,524 Posts
... As for night time etc, it has two light buttons, so it's not really a problem....
two light buttons..:-s:-s:-s

regards, holger

·
Registered
8,524 Posts
its not a backlight? anyone got any illumination shot?
of course the watch got full auto el-backlight and manually backlight as well. I just never have seen one with a second light button...

regards, holger

·
Registered
4,569 Posts
Hi Ehky,

As I told you in your previous thread, I think the G2300 is one of the best G-Shocks currently available. It would be dificult to find a module with so many functions and so well designed.

The display is not the most clear in G-Shock digitals, but personally I have no problem to see it in any lighting condition.

You can also get the G2300B, and, as Xfactor said, order the resin strap. This is the one you'd need:

http://www.casiosalesandservice.com/istar.asp?a=6&id=10001449!Casio&csurl=/iStar.asp?a=29&

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.