WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi

i'm writting from spain because I need your help

here, it's imposible to buy this watch, the g5600kg-3, and I saw that in amazon its about 300$.... :S

I surfed the internet and I saw these shops:

Casio GShock Military OD Green G5600KG-3 | Sentrik
Casio G-Shock Solar Military Green G5600KG-3 Watch
The Source G-SHOCK G5600KG-3 SOLAR DIGITAL RESIN
Casio G5600KG-3 Watch Casio Men's G-Shock Series :: Casio G-Shock :: Casio :: Watchesocean.com
Casio G5600KG-3 G-shock Limited Edition X-large Digital Military Green Men's Watch

I'm afraid because it's too much money for a chinese copy

thank you so much for your help ;)

·
Registered
3,679 Posts
all the Gshock with 10:58 digits are not real life pictures, they are Casio model pictures

if it's GW-5600, it's atomic and solar, sold only in Japan, 300 dollars is normal

if it's G-5600, without the W, then it's solar only, sold world wide, 120 dollars is the suggesting price

would any member from Spain tell this questioner where to buy Gshock ? please

·
Registered
54 Posts
These come up for sale regularly on eBay and on the forums for $50-$80 depending on condition. I'm looking for one too. I suggest buying one from someone with good feedback. I don't trust any of those stores, to be honest. I don't know if they're fake or not, I just don't believe many of those discount watch sites sell actual watches, but instead steal your credit card information.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
These come up for sale regularly on eBay and on the forums for $50-$80 depending on condition. I'm looking for one too. I suggest buying one from someone with good feedback. I don't trust any of those stores, to be honest. I don't know if they're fake or not, I just don't believe many of those discount watch sites sell actual watches, but instead steal your credit card information.
buyed one today:

Casio G-Shock G5600KG-3 Military Green Olive G-Force Digital Solar Men Watch New | eBay

:-!

when it come to Spain, I upload photos :D

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
it's imposible to find it here in Spain (and Europe I think), and I talked with another shops, and they didnt want to send to Europe, so this is one of the few that can/want to send to Spain

I just hope it's not a Chinese copy hahahaha

·
Registered
135 Posts
i find this kind of rare to find (KG-3) and what is the main different between made in china and thailand? and is it had the same size with GX series?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts