WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all, Just signed up, never knew there was a site so awesome, its got everything, so i thought id join in the fu. il get to the poin now.

I just got a G7900-1, the standard one, and was wondering if someone has possibly removed the bezel? i would really like to know if it was possible, to change the four plastic, fake screws on the front, with 4 allan or star screws like on the atomic release.

Thought it would look alot better, even more if they are coated in red paint.

Thanks alot in advance.:-!

·
Registered
917 Posts
Welcome to the forum mate!

Yeap the bezel can be removed with ease.. so do the 4 fake screws, they're merely cosmetic. If you can find similar sized screws you can practically fit it in.

How about putting on little spikes instead? :-d

Enjoy modding.

TraseOner

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks dude, quick reply btw.
yea had a feeling it was possible, i just dont like the plastic ones, are yours as wobbly as mine haha.

P.S two thumbs up on the spikes, like the idea, may give it a whirl. thanks again

·
Registered
917 Posts
True.. neither do i like those screws, and yes they wobble with little effort.
Hehe, i figure those spikes, being elevated further, can also protect the bezel from hits. I'd love to try that mod but haven't found suitable sized spikes that small. you may have better luck there. Just don't injure yourself getting poked by your own watch.. haha.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
haha true, its a long shot but try looking in earpiercing parlors, those belly studs have a screw in feature, to hook onto the other piece.
treeSmall_1-2_golden_spike[1]
hope the picture came out, im a noob.

take care man.

·
Registered
2,973 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

I like your inventiveness. Here's wishing you luck and hoping for photos of your escapades. :thanks

·
Registered
7,033 Posts
You could just order the GW7900B bezel from Casio that comes with the metal fake screw heads. I like the metal bits much more than the plastic ones.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
thanks everyone, i appreciate all the support, i will hopefully post the pics up soon, but might also order the G7900-B bzel(thanks JERSTERCA) in case i make a mess of things haha.
thanks again

1 - 10 of 10 Posts