WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

I have been wanting a G-Shock for some time. I had two other models in the past but was disappointed when I got them, they just seemed a BIT small. I had seen THIS model earlier this year but was not crazy about the color schemes. While surfing the net for them the other night I found one, of all places....ZAPPOS. The price was right, $99.00 and free shipping (I paid the extra $6.00 for 3-day UPS). I went back to check the next day and the color I had ordered was GONE; I was a bit concerned because while I would have liked the black with the white LED read outs, I REALLY wanted the "stealth" version. The ONLY other sites that had this color scheme were oriental sites that I could not make heads or tales of and would have been concerned ordering from regardless. Well when it got here, it was in fact the MILITARY BLACK that I had wanted and at 50mm, it is just enough bigger than the G-Shock Mudman that I love it!

·
Registered
7,032 Posts
Nice pickup :-! This is currently my favorite G. Great size, stealth looks and wears very well due to its lite weight. I am going to get at least one other, there is a similar model coming out soon with a positive display. Still like the Stealth the most b-)

·
Registered
355 Posts
LOVE it :-! I dont know if you guys saw the new GA-100 which comes out next summer.

Take a look: "Garbstore x G-Shock GA-100 Collaboration"

[/B]

Cheers:thanks

1 - 20 of 23 Posts