WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone, just bought this watch and I really like it at the moment. I won't go into details about why (I can't seem to find many reviews sadly, do people not like it?), but I did have a question. It seems really minor, but the minute hand does not line up with the markers when the seconds counter hits 00. In fact, it seems to line up with the marker at 40 seconds (so for example, at 1:30, the minute hand will be at the 6 when the time reads 1:30:40). Just wonder if this is normal or not. It seems like a small issue, but I just want to know if I got a dud or not.

·
Registered
3,868 Posts
I own a few ana-digis. They all have the function of being able to reset the hands to 'zero'. If you glance through the manual, I'd be surprised if there wasn't a hands resetting function...

Reactions: Herr noobien

·
Registered
3,868 Posts
OK, just downloaded the manual, her ya go...

Attachments

·
Moderator G-Shock Forum
21,555 Posts
Check out my weblog 50 Gs. I haven't reviewed the basic GA-110, but I have reviewed several, Rush, Maharishi, Dee & Ricky and Joakim did an extensive review of the Hyper Colors. Another GA-110 review is schedualed for September 23. In my opinion (still) the best X-Large Analog model (exclusive tge RAF model) out now.

Cheers,

Sjors

Sent using Tapatalk!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts