WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
716 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I purchased my GA800 new in September 2019. It has been my solid go to since purchase. The issue that I am experiencing I just noticed a hour or so ago. Normally when turning an alarm on or off the second hand will point to on or off. Which are below and above 9 respectively. Today it is pointing to on and 12. I wonder if this is a sign of low battery?

Sent from my SM-G981V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
716 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I had the time to sit down earlier and try to figure out the issue. I wound up pulling the battery for about a minute. After I reset the hands and time, all is well.

·
Premium Member
14,575 Posts
What adapters for NATO straps will fit on the GA800??
rmeron, I assume it would be the standard casio adapters.

I am not telling you to buy these but this is the style I am referring to. They might be found cheaper elsewhere on eBay or somewhere else. I just pulled this link for the image.

·
Registered
8,139 Posts

·
Registered
716 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

·
Premium Member
14,575 Posts
I guarantee it.

With that much of a gap between the case lugs and the adapter that adapter will slide back and forth too much.

·
Registered
716 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
With that much of a gap between the case lugs and the adapter that adapter will slide back and forth too much.
It does not slide at all. It has the same "wings" that the combi bracelet has for the 5610.

·
Premium Member
14,575 Posts
It does not slide at all. It has the same "wings" that the combi bracelet has for the 5610.

I'm glad it does not slide back and forth. I had a set up like that before with different watch and the adapter slid back and forth all the time and it drove me nuts.

·
Registered
716 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I'm glad it does not slide back and forth. I had a set up like that before with different watch and the adapter slid back and forth all the time and it drove me nuts.
Nope. It's designed with the same principal design as the factory straps & cpmbi bracelets. However I would strongly recommend nato straps or single pass, not 2 piece straps.
The adapters do have a little swing/flex/rotation forward & back. Hair could get pinched. Bit this also makes for a better overall fit with a single pass/nato.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts