WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

21 - 21 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2,332 Posts
My iPhone is always in my pocket, never go anywhere without it. And it's always 100% accurate. Any time zone: that I'm in; any I want too look at. It also reminds me of everything I tell it to (calendar synced to Outlook, work and personal). It stop watches and timers to alert me, several different ways. Even with sensors in meat in the grill. Takes calls, makes calls, texts, Teams, Webex .... can find anything I want on the internet, live weather radar, tides ....

I can even wear an Apple watch, so I don't even have to take it out of my pocket. Right now it's tracking an inbound 300 on FedEx (swore no more... really tried too...).

I don't know if it's just me, but I don't worry about my mechanicals being spot on all the time anymore. Except when new, to get a feel for it. Or to see how they are working. Confession: sometimes I have put one on, and not bothered to set it, just because I wanted to wear it.

Having worn a watch everyday since I was about 12, I could not leave the house without one on. Like not wearing pants. Until the last year or so. Watch, not pants. I have notice more people my age doing the same (half way through my 60th year).

Zedloc's posts reminds me of when watches started to become more of a hobby for me, going on 20 years now. Maybe similar process of learning many of us went through at some point.

To Zedloc, lots of good advice, lots of great threads to find on this site and others. Hope you have as much fun as I have with your watches!

21 - 21 of 21 Posts