WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello All,

One of my absolute favourite watches is the Ocean7 LM-2 GMT 24. It's an unusual watch in that it has a 24 hour dial. This is my only 24 hour watch, something which I had been hunting for, for a couple of years. True 24 hour watches are either cheap and nasty or really expensive, but luckily the LM-2 GMT 24 came in around the middle. And it's a dive watch too!

I noticed that there seem to be very few pictures of the LM-2 GMT 24 on WUS or the rest of the Internet for that matter. There are lots of the Special Edition (Orange PVD), but none of the regular white Ti model. So I thought I would share a couple of pics of mine.

Some key points:

True 24 hour dial
Titanium with the nicest bracelet ever
Blue lume (I am so bored with all the green in my other watches)
Rotating internal bezel for secondary time zone
Modified ETA 2893-2 (afaik)
45mm diameter
Two cool looking crowns at 2 and 4'o clock
Huge domed sapphire crystal with AR

Thank you Mitch for creating such a cool watch!

Anyway here are the pics. I hope you enjoy them.

Thanks for looking :))

loiphin.

·
Registered
4,088 Posts
I had no idea that O7 was selling a 24-hr watch. Up until now I had only seen these from Glycine and Breitling (though I don't believe that the Cosmonaute is still being sold).

Regardless, the LM-2 series (GMT, three-hand, or chrono) has always been my favorite offering from O7. In particularly, the orange LE version is a gorgeous piece. Congrats on your purchase!

REgards,
Adam

·
Registered
5,402 Posts
Adam, there is a special edition of the G-2 that will be an homage to the O&W Early Bird - you should check it out if you're interested in 24h watches.

I like them when I'm down range, but when home I switch watches quite often and really one needs to wear the 24h watch consistently to get used to reading the time.

I agree with the comments about the LM-2. The slightly domed crystal really opens up the dial and reminds me a great deal of one of my favorite pilot watches, the cal. 910 Flightmaster.

·
Premium Member
2,561 Posts
I had no idea that O7 was selling a 24-hr watch. Up until now I had only seen these from Glycine and Breitling (though I don't believe that the Cosmonaute is still being sold).
This was a nice addition to the line-up and there won't be any more 24h models from OCEAN7. Now that Mitch has the AirNautic brand with new versions of the old Yantar designs, all 24h watches will be under this brand. However, some case designs will be shared.

Check out the OCEAN7 forum to see some of these under development, in particular the Meteor that should be coming out soon.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Sorry but the last pic of the lume is a bit misleading. It's not quite as blue as depicted, but leans more towards aquamarine in colour. Very similar to the Ecozilla.

loiphin.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts