WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1341 - 1344 of 1344 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Is it possible to lock the buttons on the Fenix 1? In a span of two weeks, I also bought the Fenix 3 but had to return it. I just can't get used to the size - its too wide for me. I'm sticking with the first gen.

EDIT: Ha - ok so I read the manual and found out ;-)
press and hold upper right and lower left buttons at the same time for about 1 sec to lock the keys...same works for unlocking

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi,

can someone confirm that the fenix 1has the same jumpmaster mode as the tactix?

In jumpmaster mode is the altitude displayed constantly?

How often is refreshed the altitude data in jumpmaster mode?

Thank you for the answers in advance.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Re: Fenix Aviation profile

Does anyone know how to configure the fenix 2 for aviation? I don't see how to configure GPS to Normal, Altimeter to Auto Calibration: Off, Baro and Elev Plot, and Calibrate.

In flight, I can only see altitude. After flight, all that is shown in Connect is elevation gain, time, and track.

Thanks for any advice you can give!

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
Re: Fenix Aviation profile

morning all, haven't posted in a while, quick question for those in the know, my Fenix 1 doesn't seem to be saving the tracks i record. I start the GPS, start the activity and then i finish i save the activity but when i connect to the comp it doesn't show up on the list, other old one do so its something thats checnged

1341 - 1344 of 1344 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.