WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
6,894 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I *finally* got shots of my Gaussman collection. I thought I'd share it with you:

·
Registered
2,601 Posts
:rodekaart

Pure Wicked collection of Gaussman!!

Doubt you are able to rotate each & everyone of them, allow me to rotate it for ya :-d :)

·
Registered
946 Posts
nice! when was the last gaussman issued? have there been any current or recent ones made? or is this one of the Master of G models that hasn't yet been remade in the last several years?

·
Registered
558 Posts
Hi,

Awesome Collection!!!

These are one of my favorite G's. I ordered a MIS last week which should be here this week still. The MIK was my very first G, and is still going strong surviving years of 4x4 abuse b-)

I include a pic of another favorite

Cheers,

Pieter

Attachments

·
Registered
6,894 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
nice! when was the last gaussman issued? have there been any current or recent ones made? or is this one of the Master of G models that hasn't yet been remade in the last several years?
There are experts here -- and I'm not one of them! I've always thought of them as part of the "Masters of G" models; I'm sure someone here knows for sure. I think they are late 90s watches.

·
Registered
6,894 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hi,

Awesome Collection!!!

These are one of my favorite G's. I ordered a MIS last week which should be here this week still. The MIK was my very first G, and is still going strong surviving years of 4x4 abuse b-)

Cheers,

Pieter
All right, Pieter -- I'm officially drooling over that red one! Gorgeous! I don't know that I've ever seen that color Gaussman before. Great watch!

·
Registered
946 Posts
Hi,

Awesome Collection!!!

Cheers,

Pieter
so i'm thinking it's about time they refreshed the lineup and came out with a new gaussman. that would be great.

·
Registered
558 Posts
All right, Pieter -- I'm officially drooling over that red one! Gorgeous! I don't know that I've ever seen that color Gaussman before. Great watch!
Hi Kronos,

Luckily it is waterproof :-d

It is a collaboration model: AW-571E: Enduro Touquet model, which I believe is a motorcycle race. The figure on the face is the little Gaussman on a bike. Looking in the Bible I can see there were at lease 2 models. This one and also one with a red face: AW-571E-4A3T.

Cheers,

Pieter

·
Registered
173 Posts
Hi All,

Here are my Gaussmen.;-)

·
Registered
173 Posts
Great collection! I love both the red models. Thanks for sharing!
Hi Kronos,

You are welcome. You got a very nice collection there yourself. :-!
I like the MIWG Gaussman. :-d

1 - 19 of 19 Posts