WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just in from Amazon. Couple of questions:

Should there be any protective stickers on the watch--crystal, case back, buckle?

Should the watch be wrapped in a plastic bag, then put on foam piece? My watch was just on foam piece--no bag. Want to make sure this wasn't a returned item...

TIA.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

·
Registered
1,850 Posts
Don't worry, that's how they come (North America version). No plastic stickers, no bag. Just foam and tin.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Don't worry, that's how they come (North America version). No plastic stickers, no bag. Just foam and tin.
Cool. Thank you so much. I had ordered a 6900 (that I returned) that was in a plastic bag, then on foam piece.

Appreciate it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

·
Registered
5,784 Posts
Got a second one in (different Amazon seller). Came in bag then on foam. Seems to be inconsistent...
It's inconsistent because people are involved, because no two retail operations are the same, and because "the average person" is not a watch collector and doesn't view every tiny bit of packaging material as "important."

Maybe the seller opened the package and removed the bag to verify which model watch it was instead of trusting the box label.

The more important questions should be "is it the right watch?" and "does it work correctly?"

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It's inconsistent because people are involved, because no two retail operations are the same, and because "the average person" is not a watch collector and doesn't view every tiny bit of packaging material as "important."

Maybe the seller opened the package and removed the bag to verify which model watch it was instead of trusting the box label.

The more important questions should be "is it the right watch?" and "does it work correctly?"
Ha! You are so correct! Sometimes the undertow of WUS can pull you out to the WIS sea without you even realizing it. Think I'll go have a can of beer...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts