WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
4161 - 4174 of 4174 Posts

· Registered
162 Posts

· Registered
156 Posts
Hi folks. I just thought I'd throw this out there and if I'm breaking the rules administrator, please delete this post. I'm primarily a lurker, so I only have enough posts to list on the trade forum. I'm going to be listing a blue no-date on eBay tomorrow. I've noticed by reading through this thread that there are many who might have missed out on this awesome watch so I thought I would alert this forum to my intentions. Feel free to PM me for more info.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

· Vendor
30,744 Posts
Hi folks. I just thought I'd throw this out there and if I'm breaking the rules administrator, please delete this post. I'm primarily a lurker, so I only have enough posts to list on the trade forum. I'm going to be listing a blue no-date on eBay tomorrow. I've noticed by reading through this thread that there are many who might have missed out on this awesome watch so I thought I would alert this forum to my intentions. Feel free to PM me for more info.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
Post it here, if you're on FB - https://www.facebook.com/groups/147787725590811/

Just make sure you read the pinned post.

· Vendor
30,744 Posts
Not at that price... Yikes!

Ita
Why not?

It's a highly coveted (and long sold out) limited edition in mint condition. I still get emails about them. People pay more than that for beat-to-hell Seiko Sporks and Samurais with worse specs and components - and they were made by the thousands, whereas the Commander was just 258 pieces, and that's all there will ever be.

It says the watch was worn once, and is in mint, like new condition. That's $5 less than what they sold for, new, and the general consensus among those that got them seemed to be that they were worth more than that.

The make an offer option is available, if someone wanted to offer less.

· Registered
1,995 Posts
Why not?

It's a highly coveted (and long sold out) limited edition in mint condition. I still get emails about them. People pay more than that for beat-to-hell Seiko Sporks and Samurais with worse specs and components - and they were made by the thousands, whereas the Commander was just 258 pieces, and that's all there will ever be.

It says the watch was worn once, and is in mint, like new condition. That's $5 less than what they sold for, new, and the general consensus among those that got them seemed to be that they were worth more than that.

The make an offer option is available, if someone wanted to offer less.
Look.... if it was the extremely rare blue with date like mine it would easily be worth that price, but BLACK??? Common as muck!!!

Ita

Reactions: docvail

· Vendor
30,744 Posts
Look.... if it was the extremely rare blue with date like mine it would easily be worth that price, but BLACK??? Common as muck!!!

Ita
OMG. I just legit LOL'd.

Thank you. I needed that laugh. It was even funnier imagining it was said in an Aussie accent.

· Registered
5,210 Posts
Just got my new watch Time magazine and took this photo. my birth year is 1957 so the Omega appeals to me. Unfortunately I don't have 7000 USD to pay for a limited edition watch with over 3000 pieces so I will Keep my project Spectre watch that looks very similar and has less then 50 copies with the date. Thanks WUS for making this outstanding affordable watch.

Attachments

· Registered
3,644 Posts
I've got three Commander 300's for sale, all new, in box, to be sold with full 2-year manufacturer's warranty.

Before anyone asks - these were assembled from the spare/replacement parts my factory sent me when we received the full production of the Orthos II/Commander 300.

And no, this does not mean I don't have any more replacement parts (like bezel inserts) available. These are just the last three Commander cases (which have a different caseback than the Orthos I & II), and Commander dials, so these really and truly are the last 3 Commanders I'll ever have for sale.

However, I only had two bracelets for some reason, so one of them will be sold at a slightly lower price, on a new Blue Argyle MilSpec strap from Cincy Strap Works.

They are:

1. A black no-date (on bracelet) - Orthos, Commander 300 Edition - Black - No Date - Janis Trading Company

2. A blue no-date (on bracelet, or the NATO) - Orthos, Commander 300 Edition - Blue - No Date - Janis Trading Company

3. A blue with date (on bracelet, or the NATO) - Orthos, Commander 300 Edition - Blue - With Date - Janis Trading Company

Price for each is USD $500 on the bracelet, or $425 on the MilSpec strap, plus applicable shipping charges. The first customer to buy either of the blue versions will have their choice of bracelet or MilSpec strap (no, substituting one of our rubber straps for the MilSpec at the same price is NOT an option, but you can add the rubber strap for just $30 more if you do it from the product page of the watch).

Those interested should click on the links above, quickly, and buy them. Sorry, but no coupon codes may be used on these, except for those from our loyalty rewards program.

Please understand if you live in a country with a less than reliable national postal service (like Singapore, Mexico, Malaysia, Russia, or Turdmenistan), or if I've had any problems shipping there in the past, I may cancel your order.

Sorry, but the last time I shipped the last piece of something I had to Singapore (as an example), the item was of course lost in shipping, and I had to refund the customer because I couldn't replace it with another. I reserve the right to cancel any order on these if the destination country is even remotely sketchy.
Is the blue with date gone?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

4161 - 4174 of 4174 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.