WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My GW-300 G-Shock had been sitting a drawer for many years since its battery died. I recently replaced the battery but now the bezel has crumbled off. The resin apparently needs to be periodically immersed in water to prevent it from becoming brittle. Can anyone point me to a counterfeit G-Shock bezel that is of higher quality than the original genuine bezel? So, what I basically need is a genuine fake instead of the real thing. I never thought I would find myself actually expressing something so ironic as that.

·
Registered
89 Posts
My GW-300 G-Shock had been sitting a drawer for many years since its battery died. I recently replaced the battery but now the bezel has crumbled off. The resin apparently needs to be periodically immersed in water to prevent it from becoming brittle. Can anyone point me to a counterfeit G-Shock bezel that is of higher quality than the original genuine bezel? So, what I basically need is a genuine fake instead of the real thing. I never thought I would find myself actually expressing something so ironic as that.
Here is a site with replacement parts for many different iterations of the GW-300. Maybe your model variation is listed.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
My model's bezel is listed as discontinued on that site. I ordered a replacement bezel from eBay, but I don't know if it's genuine or fake. In this rare situation, I would prefer a fake.

·
WatchUSeek Administrator
39,223 Posts
We don't discuss counterfeits here. From our rules: 9. No discussions or pictures of replica watches, or links to replica watch sites unless previously approved by a Moderator or site Administrators. In general, any posts that involve the discussion, encouragement, or solicitation of any kind of illegal activities, whether watch-related or not, is strictly prohibited.

Closed

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.